User Experience DesignerMonday, January 29th, 2018
User Experience Designer
Morris County NJ ~ Relocation is not available – must be commutable
This is a great opportunity to join a boutique consultancy that envisions and designs enterprise digital solutions for global organizations.
This is a full time direct hire role where you will work in multidiscipline teams with like-minded, creative individuals in user experience, business strategy and technology, all of whom share a passion for elegant and thoughtful experiences for enterprise consumers.
The ideal candidate will have three to five years of UX experience, preferably with a large management consulting firm.
- Conducts design analysis to inform necessary design inputs and considerations that factor into a design of a solution for clients.
- Applies the approach and considerations for people analysis/research to inform necessary people considerations and inputs relative to the design.
- Translates client business needs, user requirements, technology considerations and content strategies into a holistic design.
- Facilitates design sessions and uses iterative design techniques to synthesize findings and feedback into an informed design.
- Collaborates with team members across multiple disciplines to define the people value relative to business value, balance technical complexity with digital first design, and understands considerations and approach for designing for desired behaviors in the future state.
- Presents the design strategy’s intent, behaviors, and rationale to clients and stakeholders.
- Skilled in presenting design recommendations to clients, supporting experience design analysis, and conducting user research throughout the engagement and managing experience design on various initiatives.
- Be a creative and innovative consultant with roughly three to five years of UX experience, preferably with a large management consulting firm.
- Have strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Be experienced in working with complex, enterprise-wide digital transformations.
- Hold a master’s degree in a UX-related area (e.g., Human-Computer Interaction).