Training Manager, Virtual TrainingFriday, July 7th, 2017
Training Manager, Virtual Training
Westchester NY ~ This role is fully on site, must be commutable.
The ideal candidate will have 10 years’ hands on experience in the design, development and delivery of virtual instructor led training (vILT) in the Insurance, Financial Services, or other regulated industries.
This is a Managerial role which requires hands on expertise with tools for Virtual Training development and delivery, as well as prior experience managing staff. This is both Strategy and Execution!
- Oversees specific aspects of the Field Development Virtual Training program for 12,000 Agents and Field Agents
- Running Virtual Classroom webinars and other remote training solutions
- Supervises the Virtual Training team
- People and Talent management
- Research and develop the content and delivery methods for online training to different segments of Agents
- Facilitates a wide array of training programs that could include: Fundamental, Basic and Intermediate development training programs; Specialized Programs; Technology training; Product training
- Deliver and implement programs using Adobe Connect and other web technologies.
Required experience and attributes
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience; Project Management is a plus
- Proficient in Adobe Connect or other web technologies; Adobe Acrobat, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat Pro, intermediate to advanced experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe eLearning Suite, Articulate Studio & Storyline, experience with Adobe Creative Cloud a plus
- Experience in building a virtual team is a plus
- Understanding of Virtual Classroom user experience, especially as it pertains to adult learning and remote virtual learning experience
- Extensive experience building training content preferably within the financial services, insurance, or other highly regulated industry
A more detailed description is available.