Technical WriterTuesday, March 6th, 2018
Partial On Site (must be commutable- this is commutable from NYC)
Direct Hire (contract to hire will be considered)
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Technical Writer who can work independently, with a sense of urgency and ability to multitask.
The Technical Writer in this role will be responsible for writing and editing technical documentation in a fast-paced environment.
Will write and edit technical manuals, release notes, and product bulletins for external and internal audiences.
Must be able to coordinate the creation of documentation for multiple projects simultaneously.
The ideal candidate will have a MINIMUM 4-5 years’ writing experience and the ability to self-edit.
- Good writing skills; at least 4 or 5 years’ experience writing technical documentation.
- Good editing skills, including ability to self-edit.
- Experience with Word and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with Zendesk, HTML, Marketo, and JIRA highly desirable.
- Experience with Google Docs, Snagit, and Photoshop not necessary, but helpful.
- Experience writing about video conferencing a plus; experience writing with a marketing flare also a plus.
- Ability to work under time pressure and multi-task.
- Good research skills and ability to understand complex technical information.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to interview and understand subject matter experts.
- Desire to effectively and independently seek information and organize a document.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Agile experience a plus.