Technical WriterWednesday, September 25th, 2019
Technical Writer – 3112
Contract Role – 3 Months, possible extension. Work is on site.
Bergen County, NJ
Prior Pharmaceutical experience is required
The Technical writer drafts technical communications, and reviews and edits existing technical materials specific to information technology in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Partner with business and IT experts to evaluate and understand communication documentation requirements what this Technical Writer needs to develop and edit.
• Document and edit technical documents and reports using Business Language to make them more understandable by business.
• Support IT communication lead to organize all communication materials for conciseness, style, and consistent terminology.
• Support IT communication lead to maintain records and files of IT communication documents.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to learn concepts and terminologies around new technologies in pharmaceutical business quickly
- 2-12 Years’ Experience
- Knowledge about systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Excellent English writing skills and knowledge of writing style guidelines
- Proficiency with help authoring tools
- Understanding of terminologies of technical systems and pharmaceutical business
- Bachelor degree in English or related field