Success Factors, Learning Management System AdministratorMonday, June 17th, 2019
Success Factors, Learning Management System Administrator
(Sr. HRIS Analyst)
Contract Term: Anticipated 1 year
Location: Bergen County NJ – all work is on site
- Must have hands-on LMS system administration experience ( “Super Admin” capacity)
- Must have leadership skills which enable them to meet with mid-level and senior level managers regarding functional training plans as well as help the organization prepare for regulatory audits.
- Must be a self-starter who can multi-tasks, jump in to help others when they are not busy, and who has follow through and accountability regarding completion of their work tasks.
- Must be willing to follow desk procedures the LMS team has established.
- Must be open to coaching and feedback.
• Provide professional services for ongoing administration and application support for SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS).
• Serve as LMS expert in the areas of user management, learning management, content management, and basic system management.
• Meet with HR personnel (including HR Business Partners and Organization Development) and key senior level customers (including Compliance, Clinical Development, Sales Training, and Legal) to discuss and make suggestions based on best practices in addressing new requirements (new forms, fields, functionalities, etc.).
• Look for opportunities to streamline the business processes by modifying and or creating procedural documentation.
• Identify areas where automation can improve administrators’ tasks and save time. Implement these improvements with assistance from the IT technical staff.
• Participate in the yearly system upgrades to newer versions of SuccessFactors LMS:
o Review new features and functionalities of new releases.
o Create and modify test scripts for the various projects as needed.
o Participate in the formal system validation testing execution.
o Transfer knowledge and conduct training to all other administrative users.
o Assist in the creation of the PowerPoint presentations for upcoming/standing meetings.
o Manage projects and understand the time required to accomplish key tasks and to work with both the internal OD/IT team and the external SuccessFactors team in order to meet customer commitments on time.
• Understand the roles and security required when developing or customizing new objects.
• Be able to perform all major LMS day-to-day administrative hands-on tasks:
o Maintain and administer the LMS including writing assessments, ensuring that desktop and iPads configurations are correct.
o Work actively with internal clients to effectively deploy training programs.
o Generate and schedule standard reports as well as creating ad hoc reports.
o Prepare employee data in connector format to upload into LMS.
o Create user accounts (backup lead administrator).
o Provide troubleshooting expertise to users on an ad hoc basis when the scope of the problem exceeds the Helpdesk level of intervention.
o Experience working with 3rd party eLearning content providers
Must have excellent Excel skills to generate reports or customize data imported from SuccessFactors.
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong project management and time management skills.
• Self-starter, quick learner requiring minimal hand-holding
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively under both limited supervision & in a team environment
• Customer oriented
• Quality oriented with a keen eye towards attention to details
• 3-5 years’ experience as an analyst/administrator or consultant of the SuccessFactors Learning Management System or similar systems such as Workday, Saba, SumTotal, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Prior pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
• Experience with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 validated system preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with customers of all organizational levels.