Sr. Manager, Sales Enablement Strategic ProgramsTuesday, August 13th, 2019
JOB TITLE: Sr. Manager, Sales Enablement Strategic Programs
Location: Middlesex County, NJ
Note: Only commutable candidates can be considered.
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic Onboarding & Enablement professional to help drive sales onboarding for our new hires. The ideal candidate is passionate about accelerating the success of our teams. This is an amazing opportunity to have a significant impact on the time to ramp of our new hires, as well as to increase business productivity. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced, highly engaged environment.
This position requires constant collaboration with our enablement team, new hires, sales leadership, product marketing, operations, and talent, learning and development teams to continue to refine and execute the onboarding experience. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and maintaining the new-hire sales onboarding program, content, and production process across the organization.
- Works closely with the enablement team to plan, deliver, manage, and constantly iterate updates to the sales onboarding program
- Align onboarding programs with the talent, learning and development organizations
- Inspires and educates our new hires, integrating the building blocks for their onboarding journey
- Create onboarding program communications for new hire and managers
- Implements onboarding assessments to track key milestones and course correction needs
- Runs a metrics-focused program, communicating updates on a quarterly basis
- Collaborates to react quickly to any decrease in metrics, putting a plan into place to make immediate improvements
- Creates experiential exercises to drive a high level of interactivity and retainment
- Stays up-to-date with the latest innovations in the field of learning and incorporate into the program.
- Acts as a liaison between new hires, their managers, and respective communities.
- Maintains a regular cadence of contact with each onboarding cohort to drive mentoring, networking, and collaboration.
- Creates and documents regular check-ins with hiring managers to assess each new hires progress during the onboarding journey.
- Creates content for onboarding journey
- Plans all production needs for onboarding events and training needs
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/SKILLS PREFERRED
- Strong knowledge of software sales cycles and sales process
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results in fast-paced environments
- Minimum of 3 years of sales enablement experience preferred
- 3-5 years of employee communications and project management experience, which must include development and execution of strategic plans and narratives
- Consistent track record of cross-group collaboration, the ability to influence corporate and local teams at multiple levels of the organization respectfully and professionally
- Strong organization and program management skills, consistently meet milestones, tight deadlines, and communicates status on concurrent projects
- Proven track record of working with and influencing sales reps and executives
- Excellent writer, capable of understanding how various initiatives fit into a larger strategy (i.e. “connecting the dots” for employees)
- Deadline-driven self-starter with good judgment
- Strong attention to detail, business writing, project management, and interpersonal communications
- Strong ability to represent concepts as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas into a curriculum with a strong sense of how sales professionals think, operate, and absorb training
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision