Senior User Experience StrategistTuesday, May 2nd, 2017
Title: Senior User Experience Strategist
Morris County NJ
The successful candidate will have the following qualities and experience:
- Strategic and Tactical: Lead and visualize solutions as well as provide hands on UX deliverables
- Consulting background, ideally from a large management consulting firm
- Experience working with complex, enterprise-wide digital transformations
- Guides design analysis to inform necessary design inputs and considerations that factor into a digital experience strategy for clients.
- Guides the approach and considerations for people analysis/research to inform necessary people considerations and inputs relative to the digital strategy.
- Seamlessly translates client business needs, user requirements, technology considerations and content strategies into a holistic experience strategy.
- Facilitates design sessions and uses iterative design techniques to synthesize findings and feedback into an informed experience strategy and design.
- Collaborates with team members across multiple disciplines to define the people value relative to business value, balance technical complexity with digital first design, and understands considerations and approach for designing for desired behaviors in the future state.
- Presents the design strategy’s intent, behaviors, and rationale to client executives and senior stakeholders.
- Be a creative and innovative consultant with roughly eight to ten years of UX experience, preferably with a large management consulting
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Experience working with complex, enterprise-wide digital transformations.
- Master’s degree in a UX-related area (e.g., Human-Computer Interaction). MBA also nice to have.