Senior OD & Learning ManagerWednesday, October 30th, 2019
Title: Senior OD & Learning Manager
Contract – Term: Anticipated 1 year
Location: Bergen County NJ
Reports to the Directors of Organization Development (“OD”) and Learning and partners with other team members and internal customers to create best-in-class OD and leadership development learning solutions as well as other types of learning resources that continuously improves the firms culture, business outcomes, and organizational effectiveness.
- Design and implement solutions so that desired outcomes are achieved. Design, develop and implement solutions that fit within the clients’ culture, time frame, strategic direction and resources. Design, lead and influence large-scale change and integrate work across delivery channels and lines of business in a highly matrixed environment.
- Assess organizational needs
- Identify and leverage OD and learning solutions to address needs
- Design and develop new courses and/or processes
- Conduct team effectiveness sessions and facilitate team development sessions
- Facilitate programs as needed. Conduct train-the-trainer with company faculty
- Evaluate effectiveness of OD solutions and learning solutions
- Manage projects effectively. Outline project scope and requirements, estimate effort, partner effectively inside and outside the organization, set schedule, coordinate deliverable’s and resources.
- Maintain Course Schedule. Work with vendor partners to set up classes, promote classes, and handle all logistics associated with the effective delivery of the curriculum. Provide support across the entire firm. Distribute pre-work, post-class surveys and manager coaching guides to reinforce and sustain learning back on the job.
- Review and update existing curriculum and resources. Improve the quality of programs, resources and tools to sustain effectiveness, including updating documents and course materials (student guides, facilitator guides, PowerPoint decks, toolkits, etc.) which support the training. Ensure the OD & Learning portions of the HR website are updated and current, reflecting key strategies of the organization.
- Master’s degree in Organization Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Human Resource Development, Adult Education, or related fields.
- At least 7 years of organization development or training experience in a corporate setting.
- Experience in project managing large-scale projects.
- Experience in measuring learning and development effectiveness.