SAP QM Systems SpecialistFriday, July 26th, 2019
SAP QM Systems Specialist
Term – 1 year
Location: Exton PA
- Must have 2 years in SAP Quality Module (QM)
- MM and SD modules strongly preferred.
This position approves SAP master data set up, which is required for production. Master data consists of the material masters with a focus on the Quality Module within SAP.
All of these functions minimize disruptions and delays to production via the capability and knowledge with SAP that allows for accurate and timely set up of products and resolution of issues.
- Review and Approve SAP master data (material masters, resources, bills of material, and recipes) for Biologics Pilot Plant within SAP.
- Contribute to the organization by ensuring the correct data is within the system which prevents master data from being a critical path element during launches.
- Cross functional departmental interaction with various departments in all US sites for set up of SAP master data.
- Approves and maintains SAP master data to keep SAP current.
- Minor troubleshooting of SAP data exceptions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 years minimum SAP experience required, 2 years in SAP Quality Module
- 2-4 years’ work experience (including internships)
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- An ability to prioritize in a rush environment and maintain organization of a large amount of data and paperwork.
- MS Access or Database Experience preferred
- Experience in using Excel to generate reports and queries preferred.
- Experience in SAP master data maintenance for QM required. MM and SD modules strongly preferred.
- Knowledge in Warehouse/ Planning and Process Orders within SAP is a plus.