Sales Training CoordinatorTuesday, October 8th, 2019
Sales Training Coordinator
(Training and Development Project Coordinator)
Contract – Term: 6 months
Location: Bergen County NJ
The Project Associate – Training & Development supports the entire Sales Training function.
- Performs all logistical support for the successful conduct of sales training classes, leadership meetings and all other training meetings including the day to day management of sales training’s learning management system.
- Provides ongoing administrative support to the Sales Training department including all training classes, presentations, agenda presentation, training materials, etc.
- Acts as a liaison between the training department and internal and external customers including field sales, home office employees and outside vendors.
- Supports the onboarding activities of all new sales employees and also assists with setting up projectors, teleconference details, supplying handouts and other materials that are needed.
Responsibilities and Percent of Time
- Administrative support for the Sales Training department. 45%
- Logistical support for Sales Training classes 45%
- Onboarding support for new sales employees. 10%
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a similar role
- Bachelors degree minimum
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Must be highly organized, have strong attention to detail
- Prior experience using or maintaining a Document Control or Training Management system preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organization and customer service skills
- Requires critical thinking skills and problem solving
- Ability to work independently and work as a team member
- Must be polished and professional