Project CoordinatorTuesday, July 16th, 2019
JOB TITLE: Sales Enablement Program Management & Communications
LOCATION: Iselin, NJ
TERM: Anticipated 5-6 months
This is a Sales Enablement Coordination role. THIS IS NOT A SENIOR IT PM ROLE.
- This role is primarily Project Management and Communications for the Sales Enablement team of a global Clinical Cloud Solutions firm.
- Qualified candidates will have superb Communications Writing and Project Management skills. Will also be responsible for administration of ongoing programs including: New hire onboarding, Sales Kick Off, etc.
Will have planning, production, project management, and sales communications responsibilities.
- Creates global visibility into key initiatives across sales.
- Manages the status of key deliverables and projects
- Designs and execute strategic and comprehensive communication plans for the organization, with clearly defined objectives, channels, timelines, and measures of success.
- Acts as a communications partner on all major Sales employee initiatives, programs, presentations and campaigns on a monthly basis to the Sales organization
- Hosts Sharing Success, a sales channel for Sales to get updates, win stories, and calls to action to accelerate deal velocity.
- Measures, assesses, and reports on the adoption of Enablement training (consumption, compliance)
- Manages survey strategy across Enablement
- Gains insights into internal customer behavior and analytics to help drive Enablement initiatives
- Drives Sales Chatter strategy, in partnership with Sales Operations
- Creates escalation paths to course correct projects as needed
- Builds and maintain relationships with stakeholders inside and outside of Salesforce Enablement to ensure strong cross-group collaboration
- Strong knowledge of software sales cycles and sales process
- Minimum of 3 years of sales enablement experience preferred
- 3-5 years of employee communications and project management experience, which must include development and execution of strategic plans and narratives
- Consistent track record of cross-group collaboration, the ability to influence corporate and local teams at multiple levels of the organization respectfully and professionally
- Strong organization and program management skills, consistently meets milestones, tight deadlines, and communicates status on concurrent projects
- Proven track record of working with and influencing sales reps and executives
- Excellent writer, capable of understanding how various initiatives fit into a larger strategy (i.e. “connecting the dots” for employees)
- Deadline-driven self-starter with good judgment
- Strong attention to detail, business writing, project management, and interpersonal communications
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and deploying successfully with measurable results in fast-paced environments
- Strong ability to represent concepts as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas into a curriculum with a strong sense of how sales professionals think, operate, and absorb training
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision