Product Safety Data Coordinator and Coding AssociateWednesday, May 8th, 2019
Product Safety Data Coordinator and Coding Associate
Contract – Term: 1 year
Location: Bergen County NJ (must be commutable, all on-site)
Working within the Product Safety Group, the role:
- Code and enter information into the Product Safety database for Adverse Events reported in association with Company Marketed and Investigational products.
- The individual will be responsible for verifying the accuracy and completeness of information for each adverse event report for which he/she is assigned in conjunction with the source documents and ensuring that the activities are performed in a manner consistent with Company SOPs.
- Health Care Professional (with or without previous drug safety experience) or non-Health Care Professional with previous drug safety experience desired
- 2-3 year’s minimum experience in medical coding/terminology within a pharmaceutical organization.
- Computer proficiency required, including data entry of adverse event information into standardized electronic databases such as ARISg/ARGUS
- Strong written and verbal communications are essential
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Strong proofreading, editing and reviewing skills are essential
- Must be able to work independently, and possess problem solving skills, but also know when to seek assistance from manager.