Product Communications ConsultantFriday, January 10th, 2020
Title – Product Communications Consultant
Contract – 1 Year
Job Location – Bergen County, NJ
The Neurology Business Group Communications Consultant will assist in the development of and lead the implementation of plans to support Company’s Neurology Business Group and may assist with larger corporate communications efforts across the company.
Assist in the development of and lead the execution of communications plans supporting Company’s Neurology Business Group (Dementia, Epilepsy, and Sleep). This includes strategic and tactical communications support for marketed products, pipeline assets, executive thought leadership, and the Company Center for Genetics Guided Dementia Discovery.
Provide expertise in building and managing executive thought leadership programs, developing strong written content (media materials, social /web, speeches, talking points, Q&As) conducting media relations, identifying trends and opportunities in the health care landscape.
Possess an understanding of regulatory requirements in the pharmaceutical industry.
Contributes to the teamwork and success of the broader Corporate Communications department.
• 6+ years of communications experience in the pharmaceutical (corporate or agency)
• Proven track record of success in communications field
• Proactive, solutions-oriented self-starter with an innovative mindset
• Positive attitude and the ability to inspire colleagues
• Strong influence skills needed to be successful in a matrix organization
• Highly collaborative, creative thinker with experience working in a matrix environment and adept at prioritize competing tasks
• Strong writing and proofreading skills; ability to work on several concurrent task and projects in a fast-paced environment; and project and process management
• Experienced in agency management and budgeting
• Strong executive presence with proven ability to counsel and support management
• Bachelor degree or higher in communications or related field