Pharmaceutical Meeting PlannerTuesday, July 10th, 2018
Title: Pharmaceutical Meeting Planner
Location: Woodcliff Lake NJ
Term: Anticipated 8 months
This is not an admin or event planning role. Only qualified candidates with EXPERIENCE IN CLINICAL PHARMA, PLANNING ADVISORY BOARD AND INVESTIGATIVE MEETINGS can be considered.
Prepare, manage and coordinate all phases of Meetings (Investigator Meetings, Advisory Boards, Protocol Steering Committee Meetings, Data Monitoring Committee Meetings, Face to Face & Virtual, etc.) related to design, location, compliance, vendor and participant management and travel/hotel arrangements.
- Work closely with Business Units to provide proper meeting logistics.
- Responsible for meeting budget preparation and spend monitoring.
- Negotiate contractual arrangements with vendors and third party agencies.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for all meetings through Company travel portal.
- Audit and maintain records of vendor and participant billing.
- Report spend for US and regions as well as monitor and document compliance/approvals.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office, Lotus Notes.
- On-line registration management knowledge a plus (Cvent preferred).
- 3-5 years Meeting Planning experience.
- Aggregate Spend System knowledge is a plus.
- Travel nationally may be required.