Operations AnalystTuesday, June 19th, 2018
New York, NY
Direct Hire (Entry Level-Junior position)
This is a direct hire position – ideal for a recent grad with internship experience or junior candidate with work experience.
You will support a creative services team with your strong affinity for numbers, data, and reporting, COUPLED with your excellent communication and people skills. Prior experience with time tracking systems or Workfront a plus.
Maintains the metrics and reporting for creative services teams in order to ensure projects and goals are appropriately tracked, accurately estimated and communication is clear concerning time and budget. The Analyst will become an expert in updating information in and extracting data from the client proprietary time tracking tool, InsideTrack.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Run reports and make adjustments as needed using time tracking software.
- Make timely adjustments in time tracking tool as needed to ensure accurate reporting
- Send and collect surveys for completed projects as needed and communicate results to management.
- Communicate time/cost progress with clients as project requires. Alert assigned project team member as needed if estimate is close to being met.
- Ensure clients are informed of delays in turnaround time and/or project estimates as needed.
- Ensures project data is up to date and consistent for all projects.
- Assist with updating data for monthly and ad hoc reporting.
- Communicate deadline timeline and renegotiate as needed.
- Responsible for monitoring daily inboxes and alert team members as needed.
- Ensures manager has transparency into team workload and is aware of any potential issues (e.g., estimate vs. actual discrepancy, temp staff needed, etc.).
- Makes suggestions for improved process and procedures as needed.
- Collaborate with Program Coordinators as management support during the absence of the manager.
Must have strong organizational skills with ability to manage deadlines, prioritize workload, and make adjustments to meet business needs.
- Strong project-management and self-management skills.
- Strong ability to communicate (writing and verbal) with staff and management at all levels in the Firm.
- Broad range of technical knowledge and experience with corporate IT systems.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); Adobe X Pro, SharePoint and Visio are a strong plus.
- Experience in the investment banking industry and regulatory issues preferred.