Medical WriterFriday, November 2nd, 2018
Medical Writers – Neuroscience
Multiple positions- Direct Hire and Contract available
Varying levels (Associate Director, Director, Senior Manager)
Location: Bergen County NJ, on site with some remote flexibility depending on the role
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; an advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ medical writing experience in Clinical Neuroscience, with specific experience with compounds targeted for epilepsy preferred
Lead Medical Writer for approximately 3-4 Neuroscience Programs.
Ensures timely completion, accuracy and quality of all clinical and submission documentation across all aspects of the compounds’ life cycle management, with support from management as needed. The qualified candidate will have proven ability to effectively manage the outsourcing of document preparation when necessary and the associated service providers.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
– Independently preparing PCS, protocols, and protocol amendments often acting as the compound lead
– Independently preparing all sections of the CSRs, including narratives, working across functional areas to obtain all applicable source material
– Routinely engaging clinical research and biostatistics to gain comprehensive understanding of study design, objectives and results
– Providing guidance to other medical writers applying industry and medical writing best practices