LMS AdministratorWednesday, December 5th, 2018
Learning Management System Administrator
Contract – Term: Anticipated 1 year
Location: Bergen County, NJ
NOTE: All work is on site, must be commutable
CORE TO THIS ROLE:
- Must have SuccessFactors LMS Super Admin (hands-on)
- Manage/participate in System Upgrade activites AICC/SCORM
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Ability to work with business unit leaders to update functional curricula
• Provide professional services for ongoing administration and application support for SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS).
• Serve as LMS expert in the areas of user management, learning management, content management and basic system management.
• Meet with HR personnel (including HR Business Partners and Organization Development) and key senior level customers (including Compliance, Clinical Development, Sales Training, and Legal) to discuss and make suggestions based on best practices in addressing new requirements (new forms, fields, functionality).
• Look for opportunities to streamline business process by modifying and or creating procedural documentation.
• Identify areas where automation can improve administrators’ tasks and save time as well as implement these improvements with assistance from the IT technical staff.
• Participate in the yearly system upgrades to newer versions of SuccessFactors LMS.
• Review new features and functionality of new releases.
• Create and modify test scripts for various projects as needed.
• Participate in the formal system validation testing execution.
• Transfer knowledge and conduct training to all other administrative users.
• Assist in the creation of PowerPoint presentations for upcoming meetings.
• Manage projects and understand the time required to accomplish key tasks and to work with both the internal OD/IT team and the external SuccessFactors team in order to meet timely customer commitments.
• Understand roles and security required when developing or customizing new objects.
• Be able to perform all major LMS day-to-day administrative hands-on tasks.
– Maintain and administer the LMS including writing assessments, ensuring that desktop and iPads configurations are correct.
– Work actively with internal clients to effectively deploy training programs.
– Generate and schedule standard reports as well as creating ad hoc reports.
– Prepare employee data in connector format to be uploaded into LMS.
– Create user accounts (backup lead administrator).
– Provide troubleshooting expertise to users on an ad hoc basis when the scope of the problem exceeds the HelpDesk level of intervention.
• Must have excellent skills in the use of Excel to generate reports or customize data imported from SuccessFactors.
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong project management and time management skills.
• 3-5 years’ experience as an analyst/administrator or consultant of the SuccessFactors LMS or similar systems such as Saba, SumTotal, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Prior pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
• Experience with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 validated system preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with customers of all organizational levels.