Legal Web Content Writer- FreelanceTuesday, June 19th, 2018
Title: Legal Web Content Writer- Freelance
UserEdge Technical Personnel is seeking fully remote freelancers to write web content for law firms.
- Minimum 2 years writing Web Marketing Content for Law Firms- Not blogs. This would include Home Pages, Areas or Practice, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of Law, having practice or studied
- Extensive use of guidelines (Style, formatting, etc.)
- Freelance, able to flex with ebb and flow, not looking for full time employment but also able to work days. This is not just evenings and weekends.
Samples Required for consideration:
- Consumer Facing Web Legal Content:
- The copy usually has to express that the firm can help you (the reader) get compensation for your injuries…get through your divorce… get a fresh start through bankruptcy… get out of jail. We will also review related samples of website content (such as other professional services).
- Delivery of custom Web pages for Customer’s website products based on an online creative brief and in some cases an SEO strategy document.
- This work requires quick turnaround, flexibility with volume ebb and flow and experience with legal content.
- These will be custom web pages.
- This is anticipated as part time work – or spot overflow work.
- Great for a writer who has a solid book of business and is looking to round that out.
We will provide you with the following:
- Writing guidelines
- Style guidelines
- File formatting guidelines
Our in-house copy editor will provide feedback and redirection as needed.