Legal Web Content Writer- FreelanceTuesday, June 19th, 2018
Title: Legal Web Content Writer- Freelance
UserEdge Technical Personnel is seeking fully remote freelancers to write web content for law firms.
Please read these qualifications carefully
- Only candidates who are Independent Contractors (1099) can be considered for this role as all work is paid per page. This ideally includes having business in good standing and Tax ID.
- The ideal candidates will have direct experience writing for Legal Websites PLUS prior legal experience (former lawyer etc.)
- Resume AND Samples required for consideration. The work we are looking for is marketing websites for law firms. Not blogs or articles specifically as 90% are consumer-oriented firms. The copy usually has to express that the firm can help you (the reader) get compensation for your injuries…get through your divorce… get a fresh start through bankruptcy… get out of jail. We will also review related samples of website content (such as other professional services).
Delivery of custom Web pages for Customer’s website products based on an online creative brief and in some cases an SEO strategy document.
This work requires quick turnaround, flexibility with volume ebb and flow and experience with legal content.
These will be custom web pages.
This is anticipated as part time work – or spot overflow work.
Great for a writer who has a solid book of business and is looking to round that out.
- Deliver 1 to 2 custom pages in one business day
- Deliver 3 to 4 custom pages in two business days
This is high-volume work and as such our guidelines are rather stringent. We will provide you with the following:
- Writing guidelines
- Style guidelines
- File formatting guidelines
Our in-house copy editor will provide feedback and redirection as needed.