IT Project ManagerTuesday, July 25th, 2017
IT Project Manager
(for Clinical Systems)
Term: Anticipated 1 year
Location: Northern NJ, Bergen County
NOTE: Only candidates with 3+ year’s in pharma for Clinical IT systems can be considered for this role.
- Project Manage implementation / upgrade of Clinical IT systems.
- Organize and participate in project team meetings.
- Prepare presentation materials.
- Lead & guide discussions about system requirements, data flow, system design, design efficiency, validation scripts, script writing, risk analysis, etc.
Only candidates with the following can be considered:
- Min 5 years’ experience as Project Manager.
- At least 3+ year’s in pharma for Clinical IT systems.
- Ability to work independently with IT and business groups as well as validation services teams to manage project deliverables.
- Prior experience with Clinical Systems to provide input and guidance to team members as needed.
- Proven Project Management skills / experience
- Experience with MS Project, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of clinical systems from a support & technical standpoint
- Familiarity with IT, systems, support, etc.
- Validation and documentation experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- PMP certification a plus