IT Change Management AnalystFriday, January 4th, 2019
IT Change Management Analyst
Contract Term: Anticipated 1 year
Location: Bergen County NJ – on site daily
This is an individual contributor requiring 5-10 years’ experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
– Organization change management
– IT change management as well as people/culture change management side- not solely technical
– Hands on role
– Will be the SME of change management
– Not a PM role
The IT Change Management Analyst will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet project objectives by maximizing faster adoption and usage and minimizing resistance of the solutions to be implemented. The IT Change Management Analyst will support project lead, project manager in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
Primary role and responsibilities:
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities to top priorities programs
- Create the change management related deliverables and manage those, working with project leads / project managers – change management plan, communications plan, training plan, etc.
- Assess the change impact – the impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Support communication efforts – the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Support training efforts for top priorities programs
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- 5-10 years’ experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools (e.g., Change management certification or designation desired)
- Experience with large-scale / global (US, Other regions including Japan, Europe, etc.) organizational change efforts through business IT transformation initiatives
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences (e.g., well translate IT languages into business languages)
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle