Instructional Designer/eLearning DeveloperThursday, June 27th, 2019
Title: Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer
Term: Anticipated 9 months beginning Sept 2019
Location: Bergen County, NJ
The Instructional Designer and eLearning Developer leads the design, development and evaluation of a complete range of solutions for training.
The role contributes direction relative to the methods, tools, and processes for developing innovative, efficient and effective learning solutions.
- Works with internal and external clients to analyze needs, design and develop content for training solutions including eLearning, participant workbooks, leader guides, storyboard writing, activity creation and job aids. Applies learning theory to the creation of training solutions.
- Project management: Organizes, plans, schedules, and implements all phases of projects from inception to completion. Creates project timelines and ensures deliverables are met.
- Work with internal and external clients to create or modify courses that can be completed on platforms such as desktops, mobile phones or tablets.
- Works within the training team to ensure content remains relevant to learners.
Required Knowledge & Desired Skills:
- 5 – 7 years’ experience of instructional design and project management including the design and development of instructor-led, self-paced, eLearning and blended learning solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Adult Education, eLearning, Instructional Design, Learning Technology or a related field.
- Client-facing experience and excellent communication skills including verbal and written
- An overall in-depth competency with the design and development of instructional systems and learning materials.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience developing content in Storyline and other development technologies
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 10% travel may be required