HRIS Workday Consultant (Manager)Monday, December 17th, 2018
HRIS Workday Consultant (Manager)
Contract Term: Anticipated 10 Months
Location: Bergen County NJ
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with multiple WORKDAY implementations.
- Strong experience in writing test scripts, performing end to end testing.
- Business Process Configuration and Reporting.
The HR Workday Manager provides HRIS system administration, including business process configuration, report development, security configuration, and extensive testing of data conversion, reports, integrations, and system functionality.
This position will work closely with HRIS, HR Business Partners, and IT to implement Workday HCM and Payroll.
- Full understanding of Business Process Design and Configuration
- Assist with the creation of test scripts and the documentation of test scenarios.
- Perform end to end testing: Integrations, Data Conversion, Reports, Security, System functionality
- Create advanced reports/dashboards
- Perform system regression testing for Workday updates to ensure security access and business processes are functioning as expected
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business, Information Technology or other related field required
- 4+ years of Workday experience required
- Proficient in Workday Report Writer, Calculated Fields and Dashboards preferred
- Broad experience with HR technologies, systems, and reporting
- 6+ years of experience in HRIS position preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to plan, meet deadlines, and manage competing priorities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic work environment
- Detailed orientated, focus on data accuracy and system integrity
- Demonstrated ability to handle highly sensitive data