Excel TrainerTuesday, May 2nd, 2017
UserEdge is looking for an advanced Excel Trainer for our client.
This is a freelance role requiring an Independent Contractor as work is not full time but on an “as needed” basis.
Must be a Professional and Polished Senior Trainer for Corporate clientele. Must have a dynamic presentation style.
You will be teaching professionals in the Accounting, Treasury, Legal, and Administration departments.
Locations: On-site client training at various sites in NYC and occasionally throughout New Jersey
- On-site customer training will require you to learn about the client business as well as be well versed in course material.
- Average two classes per day – anticipated 9 AM – 5 PM (day rate)
- Possible WebEx training – 2 hours sessions (hourly rate)
NOTE: This is freelance only for an independent contractor that is operating under a 1099 basis.
- Experience with “consultative training” – must be able to answer/address questions outside of the scope of the documented course material. Must be an Excel expert.
- Must be an engaging, interactive trainer (not lecture based).
- 5 years of corporate classroom training experience.
- Must understand adult learning theory and classroom management.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel to address things outside the scope of the courses which meet the business specific needs.
- Professional, polished and articulate – able to interact with people at all levels of an organization.
- Solid background in instructor-led training.