CUSTOMER SERVICE, Senior AssociateThursday, November 16th, 2017
CUSTOMER SERVICE, Senior Associate
Northern NJ- Bergen County
(On site, local candidates only please)
This is not a call center operations role.
Must have prior experience in Pharmaceutical Operations Customer Service working with order management through processing. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH SAP.
Customer Service, Senior Associate
- Responsible for all aspects of daily order management across Trade, International and PAP Orders – includes direct order processing support as required and supervising analyst/coordinator. Coordinates quarter end order processing through invoicing ensuring proper cutoff.
- Responsible for resolving issues across internal and external customers and directly resolving issues as required
- Responsible for all aspects of the Returns Operations – Returns processing, customer/product research, manage 3PL, develop/maintain 3rd party return dashboard to proactively manage and drive continuous operational excellence
- Maintain and oversee master data and SAP related activities
- Maintain departmental infrastructure – SOPs and training
- Provide strategic and tactical planning input and special projects for the organization. Develop and maintain departmental metrics and drive process improvements
Qualified Candidates will have:
- BS/BA degree
- Minimum 3 years business experience in Customer Service or other accounting areas
- Strong hands on knowledge of SAP essential
- Prior experience with wholesaler, specialty distributor and specialty pharmacy channels and business models desirable
- Experience with third party logistic and return providers a plus
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Detailed oriented and strong analytical skills
- Strong computer and database skills
- Knowledge of ValueCentric a plus