Business Analysis and StrategyThursday, September 21st, 2017
Business Analysis and Strategy
Morris County NJ
For this role:
Only candidates with a minimum 3 years in Management Consulting and Business Analysis and Strategy for enterprise level digital experiences will be considered.
Drive business thinking to inform future state digital transformations by:
- Assessing business strategies, goals, programs and operations
- Evaluating current work design and proposing changes in support of digital strategies
- Modeling business concepts and identifying innovation opportunities
- Translating analysis into business-centered solution models and requirements
- Creating functional models and descriptions that drive design.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to:
- Effectively define the business context and ecosystems in which digital enterprise solutions exist
- Evaluate client information to be able to summarize and model its strategy, goals, programs and operations
- Research and analyze industry and emerging trends
- Make informed recommendations for solutions
- Create business requirements that support business strategy
- Lead discussions on strategy, business design and solution requirements
- Facilitate internal and client meetings and stakeholder interviews
- Be a creative thinker and problem solver with a strong analytical mindset
- Provide leadership with exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Work effectively and independently with C-suite executives, solution stakeholders and SMEs, as well as with consultants in other Company disciplines (e.g., user experience, technology architecture, content strategy, visual design).